1. Authors agree on the open publishing of their names, photos, short bios and idea synopses. Full CV and full idea description will remain published, but only In a private access.
2. The platform takes a responsibility to publish an entire idea so the copyright can be imposed on it.
3. Re:animation Platform is presented in the form of an interactive installation during the days of the festival-laboratory Убежище/ Souja/ Shelter which is taking place in Helsinki, in the Free Arts Space on 1-3 of June. All the participants can continue bringing the ideas there.
4. Artists can choose new ideas to reanimate ONLY during the festival days.
3. After a successful realisation of an idea, both sides reference to the Re:animation Platform, with which help the project was realised.
5. If the project launches successfully, the Platform will start to work as a web social media platform.